Friday, April 2, 2010

Computers = Frustration

I just finished sending out my Boom This! Ezine which I have been writing for eight years this month. It's a little of this and a little of that, all geared to Baby Boomers -- but not totally something others wouldn't be interested in.

I have been having tech problems sending the newsletter out and no one seems to know why. For some !#$@ reason, I can no longer access the websites that I use to post articles to my own site http://www.boomthis.com/ I can't post new photos at this site either, and this goes for the other computer in the house too.

To send out the Ezine, I have to use the OLD computer we put in an upstairs BR. and even today that didn't work very well.

None of this makes any sense to me and I have been trying to figure it out to no avail. Ithink I may have to resort to getting my computer guru out for a visit to see if he can naviagate through all of these situations that make no sense!

Sorry to vent but I am guessing that's what blogs are for, at least sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment