Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You won't believe this

Referring to my last blog which whined about how I couldn't access my Boom This! empire on the web, I finally discovered the problem. My newly updated Norton Security service was keeping me out of my own sites. Norton's program called "Safe Web" thought my sites were questionable -- even to me -- so I had to lay down the law and tell them to ease up and set my websites free!

Yesterday, for the first time in over six weeks, I could get on my own websites. Now I have to work at updating articles at http://www.boomthis.com/ which I haven't been able to do for so long. I also replaced a definite fall photo on the home page (a football player kicking an extra point) with a photo of hyacinths, now blooming in all their glory.

Amazing. Technology will either save us or kill us I am afraid. Not sure what the end result will be but for today, my little kingdom is OK. I will wait to see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment