We all tend to zone out when it comes to doing our routine tasks, but what's the fun in that? To stay more alert to what you are doing in each moment, try some of the following tips:
- Put your pants on with the left leg first.
- Park in different spots so you have to pay attention to where your car is.
- Make a new recipe for dinner.
- Switch the contents of your drawers: Put your socks where your undergarments are and vice versa.
- Read a book about a subject you haven't been interested in before.
- Take a walk in a different location.