Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Twitter Times Two

Some days, you think you are zooming along on the Cyber Highway, thinking you've got everything under control. That is until you try to do something new and then it's a different ballgame.

I signed up for Twitter last week and when finishing up my profile I was told that my email and Twitter UN were already in use. But how could that be? It was me after all. So I redid the whole profile thing and got a confirmation that all of those details were good, only to find later that I now had two Twitter accounts.

I am not quite sure how that happened, but I guess what they say about it being easy to sign up is true.

So I am sticking with the second UN -- twitter.com/boom_this -- since that one has the most tweets and followers so far. Who am I to mess with success, no matter how small?

No comments:

Post a Comment