Friday, December 19, 2014

Another Great Use for Ziploc Bags



A friend of mine wrote the following comment for my blog entry (seen below) where I talked about a nifty way to keep your belongings organized when traveling to several places on one trip. Just in case you missed that, here are her words describing how she uses Ziploc bags to keep her luggage neat, which often seems an impossible task. Not anymore!

L writes: I use plastic bags, too, but a little differently if I have several destinations to my trip. I put all the underwear and socks for each stop in separate bags, label them by city and then just unpack each bag as I need it. I hate having my suitcase out and open in the hotel room so this lets me put just what I need in the drawers and leave the rest packed away for the next city. 


Great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment